Bingos are a vital revenue stream for the Delton Community League to be able to host so many events, and we need a new Bingo Chairperson now, in order to continue doing Bingos.
Here are the details:
The Bingo Chairperson is responsible for coordinating all volunteers for Delton Community League’s bingo events.
The Bingo Chairperson must:
• Be age 18 or older
• Have excellent organizational skills
• Have clear communication skills, both written and verbal
• Have strong appreciation for volunteers
• Represent Delton Community League positively in all interactions
The Bingo Chairperson’s duties include:
• Liaising with Castledowns Bingo
• Ensuring that sufficient volunteers are signed up for each bingo event
• Assigning roles to volunteers
• Communicating role requirements to all volunteers
• Reminding volunteers of event times and location
• Communicating with Delton Community League board members
• Proactive troubleshooting
• Acting as chairperson at all bingo events
If this position is not quite a fit for you, we are also looking for a volunteer coordinator.
If you are interested in these positions and would like to discuss further, please contact Tara @ VP@Deltoncommunity.com